Terms And Conditions
International Business Magazine urge and welcome all our viewers to access our portal and thereby get access to Awards. We urge all our viewers to read and understand “Terms to Access” (“Conditional Terms of Usage”) to receive right to information or content from our portal.
These terms get applied to access “IBM” portal or Information partially or fully depending on “Media tool or base platform” used to access information.
- Although unconditionally certain areas of portal are accessible without even registering with us, key portfolios, information etc would be accessed only on completion of registration with us.
Acceptance Criteria and Usage:
- “IBM” constitutes rights to know content from its portal only if the “Terms and Conditions” are read and acknowledged.
- Our Website may experience at times delayed response or interrupted mode on accessing website. “IBM” cannot thus give a guaranteed feedback on cause of the delay or such interruptions.
- Neither can we guarantee the content on our portal to be free from “Bugs or Virus”. The onus would be on viewers to scan the same before it could be read or downloaded.
Property and Content rights
- “IBM” governs licence to all “Property and its contents” being directed on the website. It would be also being protected from copyrights and fool proof information system across globe. Thus, all reservations/rights are judicially acquired by us.
- Downloading Content/Information is limited and we will be monitoring on any illegal data mining or information leaked.
- Viewers are also warned not to carry out modifications or mine key information under the “Copyright Acts”. We hold all rights to sue, or move to the court in case of any such incidence being reported.
Viewers or general public must refrain from posting any information on our website containing: -
- Virus, Bugs, any data that are harmful and may result in destruction of our vital information.
- Accusations and Allegations to malign the website or our global presence in market.
- Any content or information posted on website by “US” or “Visitors” is scrutinized and released in global market only after Inspection and Thorough quality checks. This ensures that its’ free from any kind of Obscene, derogatory, criminal substitutes or other matters which are potentially harmful for our viewers.
Third Party Links and Information Use
“IBM” will restrain its’ core liability and will oversee minimal usage of third party links provided to widen the knowledge base of our audience.
Audience be aware that we will not be under any sort of liability in case of misuse of contents, links of third parties posted on our websites and any data breach or leak of information.
Jury Rights and Award Nominations:
- “WE” hold sole rights to modify existing, or hold fresh nominations based on our elected jury for achieving best results. Any alterations would be posted on our website.
AD and Promotional Content rights:
- “IBM” website may be host to contents referring to Advertisements, promotional contents, Sponsorship content etc. Viewer discretion is limited and hence we must not be held responsible for any untoward actions, damages caused.
7 Protecting User Rights:
- We will always totally be in contention to protect our vitality and values of all our “Users” and thereby their privacy vested in us.
- Any information submitted to IBM via the “Website” is in strict surveillance under the provisions of “DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998”.
In a constant bid to grow and ensure our ‘Audience’ forum to raise their views, air their concerns about any content showing on our website on our contact us page.