Story Highlight: –
- Few of the fresh nations where it will be possible to participate in the ICO are Colombia, Uruguay, Panama, Costa Rica, and Ecuador.
- The official Telegram channel/profile displaying the data about this ICO is already a huge hit as it has thousands of fans following and followers.
- The ICO had already been officially initiated yesterday on September 06th via their cryptocurrency platform B2M established by the Bit2Me.
Bit2Me a Spanish Cryptocurrency giant is in contention for having received a superior demand for requests to get actively participated in their ICO, the largest ever launched till date in Spain, that had officially gone successfully live yesterday, on September 06th.
This unusual interest, displayed out from diverse global nations, has thrusted the cryptocurrency platform to commence and begun its journey in 13 fresh nations so that participation in the ICO is manageable to citizens of those nations.
The Telegram profiles that Bit2Me commenced just a few days ago to offer data—both in English and Spanish—about everything in regarding to the ICO have not stopped rising, touching out a robust base of 6,000 members, a figure that is progressively swelling.
Citizens of Uruguay, Panama, Colombia, Bolivia, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Dominica, Martinique, and Guyana will now be able to attain B2M tokens, established 100% by Bit2Me. This list of countries adds to the more than one hundred in which the firm operates.
In an overall, the ICO will cease out with a maximum of 1.25 billion tokens in circulation till the end of September 30th 2021. Participants will receive discounts of up to 90% on certain fees and services. In addition, participants who make purchases from Bit2Me partners with their card will receive a percentage of the purchase refunded at the end of the month.
Talent and Excellence
Bit2Me has sustained to recruit talent as a continued strategy to reinforce its growth.
- Baldomero Falcones, international president for Mastercard between 2002 and 2006 and chairman of FCC, has recently joined the team as a Senior Advisor. Falcones was also the founder of Magnum Industrial Partners, the largest venture capital firm in Spain and Portugal. His objective will be to expand Bit2Me’s debit card service, Bit2Me Card.
- Falcones is not the only big signing of the Spanish platform. A few weeks ago, Zeeshan Feroz, who was responsible for all business operations of Coinbase outside the US, joined Bit2Me as a Strategic Advisor.
- The team is led by Leif Ferreira, CEO and founder of Bit2Me, and Andrei Manuel, co-founder and COO. Both are accompanied by a large group of professionals with a high level of expertise and knowledge in technology and the crypto world.
Bit2Me is an industry-leading company in the cryptocurrency sector in Spain. Its suite of services includes more than 20 solutions to buy, sell and manage virtual currencies and euros from a single place, safely and easily.
The firm, which has private, professional, and corporate clients in more than 100 nations, has achieved operations worth more than €1 billion since its inception in 2015.
Awards and Recognitions: –
- FORBES Magazine selected Bit2Me as one amongst few firms in Spain that will be having power to shift a huge evolution during 2021.
- Awards: – Since it’s inception in 2015, it has got many accolades and awards as ‘Winners Of the World’- International Competition Sponsored by Visa.
‘Best Spanish StartUp 2015-CaixaBank.
‘Best Business Model’- Deloitte.
‘European Commission Invite’: – For presenting and discussion on Blockchain and Bitcoin technology. Commencing Bit2Me Academy- Largest cryptocurrency training portal in Spanish, with more than 400 free articles, certified courses, and videos as well as trains more than 1.7 million students every year and who all are keen to know the birth, operation and evolution of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain world.