When : 25th Feb, 2021
Where : Virtual Platform (Online)
Timings : 10:30am – 4:00pm East Africa Time
Digital Transformation Summit Africa 2021 edition aims at getting deeper understanding of how are organizations currently coping up with the pandemic crisis in regards to digital transformation activities and how are they addressing the current realistic challenges and embracing the adoption of tech opportunities ahead.
Digital Transformation Summit, Africa will help organizations from cross vertical to answer real business challenges to unlock African economic opportunities during the time of crisis, that digital-enabled innovations create and convert those opportunities into real value. This is achieved by leveraging an ecosystem of meaningful and relevant solution provider/ technology disruptors offering new sources of innovation, demonstrating tangible outcomes, proof of concept and real time successful case study.
This event will facilitate dynamic discussions on the scope of digitization to scale and speed businesses. The agenda will present global digital leaders, business heads with successful use-cases, discussions with peers and solution showcase to fit the versatile needs of businesses.
DTS Africa will focus on the innovations in strategy, processes and solutions to enable rapid scale, speed and sustainability of business outcomes.
Some of the experts at DTS Africa:
- Dinis Guarda – Author, CEO Founder ztudium, citiesabc, openbusinesscouncil, Number one Thought leader in Blockchain by Thinkers360, Ztudium, UK
- Kamales Lardi – Top 10 Global Thought Leader in Digital Transformation, CEO of Lardi and Partner Consulting, Switzerland
- Hon. Michael Onyango – Member of Distributed Ledger and Artificial Intelligence Taskforce,Ministry of ICT, Kenya
- Kasirim Nwuke -Founder and Lead Partner in Institute on Science, Technology, Innovation and Society (InSTIS),Ethiopia
- Dirk Karl, Group Chief Executive and Procurement Officer, MTN Group, UAE
- Ronald Osumba, Founder and CEO, iGov Africa, Kenya
For more information regarding the event, kindly log on to www.africa.digitransformationsummit.com and for more information regarding the Media Partners etc, log on to https://africa.digitransformationsummit.com/#partners.
For the registrations, log on to Register now at: https://cutt.ly/EkJS7Tb