The future of the Asset Management looks bright indeed with the proper utilization and mobilizing the technology that is ever changing.
If one hovers around the realm of the digital technological wave, they can witness the prominent trends that’s impacting digital wealth solution. One can also observe how the market is challenging the discretionary asset management, from incumbent financial institutions with mobilized set of techno platforms to providing better guidance-based investments.
Till today the face of Asset management revolved around independent financial advisors and robot-advisors, which is, however, set to be transformed as momentum shifts towards new asset management process of a guidance-based, thematic investment.
The Guidance-based thematic investment is set to be the next stepping stone towards the evolution of asset management, thus, taking research into tradeable assets and translating it into actionable content.
All the global financial institutions, banking leaders, Asset Management Companies are already poised with vast layers of and proper mobilizing of research and extensive data on various prospects of tradeable assets as well allow to act on what they see best aligns with their personal views, interests and aspirations to keep the investor more engaged with their future wealth and investment choices.
An illustration: If any investor shows his interest for the clean energy, electrification of auto industry, Effect of AI on the job and employment, the guidance-based thematic investment will link the same and make a close research on the topic for making it easily accessible for the clients for making investment for MIT, Robotics wing or anything which is most relevant.
The most favorable and exciting part regarding the thematic investments are that: –
• It is a new reality concept which can bring in more transparency in trading and investments like never before.
• Investors will be able to have their values, preferences, and goals that can reflect while making any investments.
• The guidance-based thematic investment would necessitate a user interface which takes research and analytics thus making it more narrative for the clients and to make it more interesting for them and for quickly making Investments.
• The banking and all large financial institutions would be in better positions driving the change as they possess the best content and research teams.
• They also utilize quality investment systems for either the custody or selling off products as well as properties and gain the upper hand while making any investments.
The stronghold and expectations from the incumbents are that they will find new ways of monetizing the content as well as data. The large financial institutions are already in the best position and minting gold as they have the upper hand with a volume of quality-based content as well as the developmental aspects of technology.
However, what it lacked is the utilization aspect, and thus, they become weaker on the technology and as well the user interface which needs to be upgraded with the technological advancement.
Thus, no doubt, that the future of Asset Management will be brighter and vivid and would, therefore, take it to a completely different sphere and would lead to online guidance-based investments that will no longer be revolving around the current face of Asset management based on Independent and robo-financial advisors.