- The World Digital Mining Summit (WDMS) to be held in Frankfurt this October 8th to 10th is all set to return back again with a major focus on industry investment and innovation for the mining sector and would be hosted by Bitmain – the world’s top 10 and China’s second-largest fabless chipmaker.
- It will also be bolstered by the presence and powered by speeches of eminent Cryptocurrency mining leaders like Jihan Wu (Bitmain Co-Founder), John Ge (Matrixport CEO), Marco Streng (Genesis Mining CEO), and many more such leaders.
This October the gala event would witness the second such edition of the WDMS and highlight of the event would be expanding its wing span of the data mining agenda that also includes:
- Paving a smooth way for various financial solutions into digital mining and optimizing the mining solutions as well as showcasing support of top-notch mining and blockchain companies.
- This two- day mining summit will benefit attendees in having a great opportunity in undertaking the workshops, listening and getting rewarded by the crucial knowledge enhancing speeches from the global technology sector pioneers and sharp innovators and intellectuals.
- It will also make them to meet up and even gather, enhance knowledge with newer and older associates from the data mining industry.
The cryptocurrency and data mining global thought focussed leaders would enlighten the attendees through their speech marked by the presence of 12 such big names including Jihan Wu (Bitmain Co-Founder), John Ge (Matrixport CEO), and Marco Streng (Genesis Mining CEO), as well many other prominent technology kingpins.
The 2019 WDMS will also provide all attendees a chance to bolster network or even being an entrepreneurship lesson from key industry decision-makers, mining experts, investors, and entrepreneurs.
The summit does come at a very crucial juncture for the development of the cryptocurrency mining industry as the sector matures and demands for newer and innovative ways for enhancing the digital mining growth. WDMS continues to be the ideal setting for global miners to gather, share ideas as well in shaping the future boom of the mining industry.