- CityYard, a lifestyle destination, opens next week.
- Guests to enjoy authentic hospitality in Jeddah’s first community-centric boutique hotel.
The Kerten Hospitality-A Luxury Boutique Hotel Brand is all poised to launch its dream project, The House Hotel Jeddah CityYard, part of Jeddah’s initial lifestyle destination City Yard – a vibrant and connected community home to upscale gourmet venues, community events and entrepreneurial networking – is going to be functional the forthcoming week in the city’s trendy commercial hub – Al-Rawdah.
The House Hotel is a Kerten Hospitality luxury boutique hotel brand known for its distinctive properties that tell a story. Marrying art and culture with a blend of classic and contemporary styles, this collection of hotels offers guests boutique luxury experiences tailored for each property.
Statement from Maria Bou Eid, GM of The House Hotel Jeddah CityYard:-
GM of The House Hotel Jeddah CityYard, Maria Bou Eid, was prompt and stated, “We are thrilled to be opening our doors for our first guests very soon. Our team is ready to share a taste of the real authentic hospitality and personalised experiences in our lifestyle hotel, which is also part of such a dynamic mixed-use destination curated by our visionary owners – that now offers experiences to stay, connect, dine and have a place to be inspired. This will be the space where interaction between local and international guests will come naturally creating memories.”
Futuristic and fully Luxurious Hospitality community-centric boutique hotel’s features: –
The core features comprise off: –
- The 114-roomkey hotel will be the core point of focus in the city’s trendsetter City Yard Complex-making it Saudi Arabia’s initial integrated-utilized lifestyle hub in the city’s upmarket district making its mark as a luxury design-led hotel connecting guests and residents, offering luxury and soft touch hospitality.
- The hotel venue is a core part of the vision of Pure Houses, City Yard owners, to convey transformative brands together that create out a destination and thereby build upon an opportunity for entrepreneurial networking, local community and pop-up events.
- The purposefully-built lobby staircase will not only be a place to socialize, but to also connect others over coffee and Arabic dates and to practice people-watching.
- CityYard is at the heart of this brand new, urban and entertainment centre in Jeddah. The Plaza is where guests and residents come together to enjoy a hand-picked collection of regional, local and entrepreneurial restaurants and lounges with a busy event and entertainment calendar designed for people to connect in a meaningful way.
Unique and Innovative Property Highlights: –
- Baker & Spice Restaurant: – Other property highlights comprise of a Baker & Spice Restaurant – an award-winning concept of blending out a food shop and restaurant bringing together on an artisan food that will offer innovative in-room dining, serving breakfast at any time throughout the day.
- An authentic all-day Saudi breakfast concept will be another culinary gem at the Plaza where diners will be spoilt with a variety of options, such as Akiba Dori – the place where Japanese Street Food meets Tokyo Neapolitan Pizza, Kumar the place to sample sumptuous Indian cuisine and Alsayed – one of the oldest fish restaurants in the Kingdom, that offers a culinary trip into the local tradition, in addition to the well-known Burger Boutique and Leclair de Genie Café offering gourmet French food – to mention some of the food outlets in the venue.
- A private pool area surrounded by real Olive trees will also be the centre of attraction showcasing a scintillating glimpse of Jeddah’s view.
- Food markets, pop up retail, weekend organic markets and entertainment activities, music and art festivals will add another layer of leisure to inhabitants and visitors in Al Rawdah.
Copyright 2021 for the Content, Images by International Business Magazine