Microsoft in alliance with Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO), has kickstarted the initial cohort of the GrowthX Accelerator Initiative.
As per the firm’s announcement, the Growth X Accelerator initiative, is a part of a superior strategic affiliation between ADIO and Microsoft whose primary objective is to bond the gap between corporates and B2B entrepreneurs in the Middle East and Africa by connecting startups with huge enterprises.
The 12-week programme trains B2B magnates with the technology, mentoring, and market access they require to address the unique hitches and tricky statements of corporate partners.
Statement from H.E. Mohammed Ali Al Shorafa, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
As per the statement from H.E. Mohammed Ali Al Shorafa, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development that, “Abu Dhabi is focused on empowering startups that can create a lasting impact in the digital economy. As a founding partner of GrowthX Accelerator, ADIO is partnering with Microsoft to empower visionary entrepreneurs with the technology, mentoring and market access they need to get off the ground. ADIO’s work with Microsoft will accelerate innovation and boost entrepreneurship, in line with Abu Dhabi’s unwavering commitment to support the private sector.”
Statement from Roberto Croci, Managing Director, Microsoft for Startups , MEA
As per statement from Roberto Croci, Managing Director, Microsoft for Startups, MEA, “Startups are now in the driver’s seat to fulfilling their potential through the GrowthX Accelerator. It is exhilarating to facilitate an empowering experience for B2B startups to make the most of the technology, mentoring, and access to the market that this program will provide. He further added that, “Alongside our partners, we look forward to enabling our first cohort of B2B startups to compete at the highest level, and in hopes of transforming the region into a globally leading hub for technology and entrepreneurship.”
Inaugural cohort comprises of 15 startups hitting a foundation operating, offering out path-breaking solutions that offers to clear out obstacles as well as the necessities of the corporate clients. Here are few amongst them:
- Spitch – a global provider of B2B and B2C Conversational AI solutions.
- Gener8 – enables users to control and be rewarded from their own data.
- Poltio – helps the world’s top brands engage and learn from their users with interactive content.
- Getbee – an ecommerce platform that engages with customers on a more human and immersive level.
- OPLOG – a pioneer in e-logistics, simplifying the cost, time and resources for supply chain operations.
- Fero – shaping the future of digital freight with technology to automate the logistics industry,
- Urbantz – a SaaS solution to transform last mile delivery and logistics across industries.
- Barakatech – delivers super-app platforms, blockchain solutions, and next-gen FinTech microservices.
- Hi55 – a digital payroll scheme to empower individuals and businesses with cashflow.
- Nym Card – provides dynamic and secure building blocks for building fast and easy card programs.
- Artiwise – an AI and NLP startup that provides cloud-based analytics solutions to enterprises.
- B2Brain – delivers tailored analytics to automate research and intelligence to improve conversations.
- Alpha Sense – an intelligence platform that helps businesses make data-driven decisions.
- NexDegree –enables brick & mortar retail stores to improve customer experience and sales.
- Udentify – reduces the re for requirement for the humanmade market research, utilizing body tracking technologies.
As the Corporate Engagement Partners, Microsoft for Startups is teaming up with Etihad Airways, Unilever, Flow, Akbank, KPMG, IKEA in the inaugural cohort. For the dimension of the programme, B2B entrepreneurs will operate directly with these corporate partners to co-build digital solutions that address their apprehensions.
Press Release received on mail