MultiBank Group, a leading online trading brokerage, is one of the largest Forex traders with countless online trading platforms. Established in 2005, it has come a long way with its licensed subsidiaries regulating globally by many highly regarded regulators including BaFin in Germany, RAK in the UAE,
With 18 offices worldwide, the Group presently expanding its centres to England, Kuwait, Philippines, Indonesia and Kenya in 2019. In addition, MultiBank Group has announced its acquisition of AETOS Capital Group Pty Ltd which is based in mainland China operations. The merger will transfer AETOS’s traders to trade with the MultiBank Group brand under a new division of MultiBank Group called MBG.
Therefore, we are immensely grateful for Reem Rabia, the Marketing Manager of MultiBank Group for sharing with our readers this exclusive information. The Q&A should shed some light on our readers to develop an understanding of MultiBank Group and its unique value proposition in the market.
To know more about MultiBank Group and its peerless tools and services, check https://www.multibankfx.com
1. The firm has been performing remarkably in the last few years. Can you give our readers a brief insight to everything it has achieved so far?
Major aspects of MultiBank Group are:
ECN technology & superior trading platform
Our award-winning trading platforms deliver the fastest execution and complete transparency of the market, providing the lowest spreads in the industry. All trades flow through ECN, enabling direct access to over 20 of the top interbank trading prices.
Eight financial regulations
The MultiBank Group comprises several companies which are heavily regulated worldwide, with regulatory licenses from top financial bodies such as ASIC in Australia, FCA in the UK, BaFin in Germany, FMA in Austria, CNMV in Spain, FSC in the British Virgin Islands, CIMA in the Cayman Islands and RAK in the UAE.
$2.26 trillion in annual turnover
MultiBank Group services over 320,000 clients from across 90 countries globally, and boasts a daily trading volume over $6.2 billion. In 2018 we achieved a notional turnover of over $ 2.26 trillion.
40+ awards and recognitions
MultiBank Group has been honored with over 40 awards from financial publications and medias, including “Best FX & CFD Broker (Europe & Asia) 2019” from International Investor Magazine, “ECN Broker of the Year (Europe) 2019” and “Best Forex Platform MENA 2019” from International Business Magazine and “Best Financial Derivatives Broker 2019” from Global Banking & Finance Review.
2. Take us through some of the emerging trends the company has encountered in the finance and trading space and help us understand how did it overcome the same?
(We would also like to know about your take on cryptocurrency)
Cryptocurrency – Cryptocurrency trading has skyrocketed in the past couple of years. For traders, they see it as an opportunity to take advantage of the more volatile market. The significant shifts in pricing that takes place in the crypto market allow experienced traders, in particular, to make more significant than usual profits by trading more aggressively. In terms of MultiBank Group, we offer cryptocurrency CFDs, the most popular products being Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Social Trading- besides the recent boom in algorithmic trading, another trend we see in the market is the rise in demand for social trading. This is also known as “copy trading” and provides a much more simplified way of trading for investors compared to traditional online trading. For signal providers, it also allows them the opportunity to earn more money while trading as usual. MultiBank Group has built its social trading platform, so its traders and signal providers can now join in on the trading.
How does it work?
Our network consists primarily of professional traders, also known as Signal Providers, will publicly share their trades on our social trading platform. Investors who are interested in copying their trades can ‘subscribe’ to these accounts. Then whenever the Signal Providers make a profit, so will the Investors. It’s a simple and hassle-free way to make an income. Signal Providers can also earn additional benefits on their successful trades by charging a fee.
3. Can you give us a detailed description of the MultiBankFX’s outstanding MT4 & MT5 platforms? How does it help the clients (fund managers and investors) to promote and export their commodities to decrease cost, increase consumer inflow?
MultiBank Group has a variety of trading platforms for traders to choose from. From the MT4 platforms, we have the following three choices, which offer different advantages based on the traders’ individual needs:
- ECN Pro Platform– Enjoy raw price feed directly through our ECN connection to prime brokers and access the tightest spread in the industry
- MultiBank Pro Platform – Ideal for traders looking for an ECN experience on the MT4 platform without the high investment commitment
- Maximus Platform – Recommended for traders looking for no restrictions on EA and scalping trading
Here’s a breakdown of the MT4 Platforms we offer:
|ECN Pro MT4||MultiBank Pro MT4||Maximus MT4|
|Minimum Account Size||$5,000||$1,000||$50|
|Bonuses Available to IBs||Imperial Bonus Loyalty Bonus||Imperial Bonus Loyalty Bonus||Imperial Bonus Loyalty Bonus|
|Bonuses Available to Individual Clients||Imperial Bonus Refer a Friend Bonus||Imperial Bonus Refer a Friend Bonus||100% Bonus 20% Bonus Imperial Bonus Refer a Friend Bonus|
For our MT5 platforms, we offer 2 different types and they are good for professional traders who might have more sophisticated trading needs. The MT5 platforms come with enhanced scripting tools for custom indicators and expert advisors.
MT5 Platform Features:
- Tradable products: Forex, Metals, Shares, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies
- Expert Advisor: Enabled
- Leverage: up to 500:1
- Stop Out Level: 10% (for leverage less than 300:1)/ 100% (for leverage over 300:1)
- One-click Trading: Available
- VPS Hosting: Available
Our Platform Advantages:
- Access to the most liquid market in the world
- 24 hours instant and stable nano-second execution
- Leverage up to 500:1
- Over 45 forex pairs available
- Up to 5 levels of Market Depth
- No restrictions on EA
- Negative balance protection
- Guaranteed no price slippage, no requotes and no rejections
- Free VPS, MAM and PAMM accounts
- Companies licensed and regulated by ASIC, BaFin, FMA, CNMV, FSC, CIMA and RAK
- Automatic Trading Desk wherein all trades go through ECN to the market, eliminating any conflict of interest
- Complete transparency of the market with only the best bid/offers being displayed
Award-winning MT4 & MT5 platforms recognized for excellence in technology and liquidity