Earlier this year, we launched a dedicated ‘Stay at Home’ channel on Deezer to support our listeners during lockdown. After just one week, playlists like ‘Chillout – روقان’ increased by 35% and became our fourth top-streamed playlist worldwide. A massive 90% of listeners felt that the audio content genuinely helped to improve their emotional wellbeing.
One of the keys to feeling good is regular exercise. With this in mind, we’ve created a special ‘Dubai Fitness Challenge’ channel to celebrate the city’s most eagerly awaited fitness event, which is taking place this year throughout November. Inspired by the annual event, which was launched in 2017 as a way to encourage physical activity, the channel features an exciting collection of playlists that are sure to get you moving.
Looking for something a little less energetic? We’ve also launched a new ‘Feel good’ channel to help you when you need a mood boost at any time during the day. The channel includes:
- Music that improves your feelings and improves your mood, like Feel Good – افرح and ‘Happy Hits’
- Collections of nature sounds, guided yoga and meditation and soundscapes to help you find peace of mind
- Playlists to help you unwind and sleep like Bedtime ASMR
- A wide range of inspirational podcasts to kick start the day like ‘iWeigh’ with Jameela Jamil, Happy Place and Food for Thought
- VIP playlists made for Deezer’s listeners by six global megastars like ‘Escape with Ava Max’ and ‘Chill Vibes with Wizkid’
You’ll find the ‘Feel good’ and ‘Dubai Fitness Challenge’ channels on your Music tab in the app, Deezer website or desktop app. So plug in your headphones, get comfortable and feel good with Deezer!