In recent years, wealthtech has flourished in many regions across the globe. It has altered much of the financial sector and assisted in the acceleration of its own digital transformation journey with the objective of offering digital solutions to better both consumer and professional wealth management and investment.
Overall, the ever-expanding world of digital wealth management is fostering healthy competition. The Middle East region being at the forefront, accounts for the majority of HNWIs and UHNWIs globally, a figure that is expected to double by 2022, with the wealth of these HNWIs expanding exponentially in the coming years. With its influx of young, tech-savvy investors and its attractiveness to wealth managers in the alternative investment sector, the region is particularly appealing to fund managers.
Considering the sophistication of these emerging investors and their high demand for smartphone solutions, Verve Management is thrilled to present an exciting and timely 2nd edition of Middle East Wealth Tech Forum which will be held on 30th and 31st May at Conrad Dubai, UAE, with the goal of highlighting the major obstacles that the wealth management industry will face in 2022 and beyond, as well as the technological innovations that will help them overcome these challenges and succeed.
In today’s market, investors expect highly customized services and seek niche portfolios tailored to their own interests along with a long-term investment strategy. This is the next generation of clients that will most likely use WealthTech products. With input from experts at major global and local financial institutions, this forum highlights the strategies that can be implemented right now to ensure wealth management firms thrive in this era of digital transformation.
Delegates will be treated with a jam-packed agenda during the 2-day event, which will include topics like:
- Disruptive trends impacting wealth management
- Robo advisor’s vs financial advisors
- Digitalization and Client Discovery
- Enhancing operational excellence with AI
- Impact of a booming Fintech and WealthTech ecosystem
- The impact of CRM in enabling relationship- focused Asset Management Business
- ROI and business impact of analytics platforms
- Adapting to emerging tokenized economy
The event will feature number of well-known speakers from across the globe who will participate in a number of panel discussions and Q&A sessions. Our speaker set includes a list of renowned names in the industry such as-
- Adam Malouf, Chief Investment Officer – Knowledge Fund – Government of Dubai
- Esty Dwek, Chief Investment Officer, FlowBank
- Karine Kheirallah, Director – Investment Advisory, Liechtensteinische Landesbank AG
- Faisal Hasan, Chief Investments Officer, Al Mal Capital
- Avinash Menon, Head of Wealth Management, National Bank of Oman
- Vijay Valecha, Chief Investment Officer, Century Financial Consultancy LLC
- Deepak Agarwal, CEO – Middle East and Africa, Kotak Mahindra (UK) LTD
- Safa Bouzidi Leterme, Head of Investments – Wealth Growth Investments, Al Hilal Bank
- Hakan Gungor, Head of Wealth IT MENAT, HSBC Bank Middle East
- Mustafa Kheriba, CEO and Managing Director, Arithma Capital
- Ayesha Abbas, GM – Affluent & Head of Priority, Premium and Branch Network, Standard Chartered Bank
- Ziad El Gazzar, SDGM & Head of VIP & Wealth Management, Banque Misr
- Madhavan Sivashankar, Founder & CEO, Gulf International Finance Limited
Furthermore, attendees will also have ample opportunity to network with globally renowned experts making this a must-attend event if you are eager to innovate and want to join the ranks of the industry’s brightest minds.
International Business Magazine is the official media partner for Middle East WealthTech Forum 2022