The annual international event InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku 2023 conference is going to reset the business world of CIS, European, Middle East, and Asian countries. This year participants of the occasion will meet in the working space of luxurious Ritz-Carlton hotel, featuring panoramic views, on the 30th of October, 2023.
InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku 2023 is a modern platform aimed to provide business professionals with unique latest information and to diversify their communication with colleagues and partners. “Specialists from all over the world have a chance to share their experience-based business tips and knowledge, as well as to expand the client and partner network” – Bosco Conference CEO.
The 7th annual InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku 2023 conference is dedicated to practical solutions for professionals in the fields of finance, corporate business, wealth management, citizenship and immigration, international tax structuring, and for companies oriented to international trade and investment.
Each year it is visited by at least 200+ participants who are highly motivated to join this event, because of a strong desire to evaluate the high-quality organization, listen to up-to-date and useful speakers’ reports, expand their contacts and present themselves in particular, establish a profound network of partnership relations, as well as to feel the atmosphere where the focus on development in world ruling fields of activities prevails.
InvestPro Azerbaijan Baku 2023 conference is a unique of its kind as it is to be held in the most pro-business and well-developed infrastructural Baku city, in one of the most comfortable and splendid hotels, Ritz-Cartol, with engaging highly professional and experienced speakers, who will present the most necessary and sensible topics for nowadays:
- High performance in a troubled environment with AMC-Uplift High Yield European Growth (Gilles-Emmanuel Trutat, Founder Capital Systeme Investissements (Switzerland);
- Investment Opportunities & Residency in Greece (Anna Druhakova, CEO D&A Invest Worldwide Investment Services (Greece);
- US Green Card through EB-5 investment program – your path to US citizenship (Vitaly Modlo, Director of Investor Relations CMB Regional Centers (USA);
- The State of VC: Trends Evolution (Viktoriya Tigipko, Founder and President TA Ventures, ICLUB Global (Ukraine);
- Company Set-up in Georgia (Irakli Arjevanidze, Co-founder & Director IBCCS TAX (Georgia).
All these points will enhance your new community connections as well as expand your professional relationships. You may discover opportunities to collaborate or partner up with other participants of the conference, which could lead to new projects, partnerships, or even joint ventures.
After attending the conference, you will:
- You’ll find out more about your industry;
- learn new sources for investment;
- can gain irreplaceable knowledge and apply it to your business;
- grow your connections;
- understand the main trends and opportunities for investing in real estate;
- learn about changes in immigration programs;
- find solutions for your business challenges.
The participation cost for companies registered in Azerbaijan:
- Before 01.10 – EUR 75 | 145 AZN
- After 01.10 -EUR 100 | 190 AZN
The participation cost for international delegates/companies that is non-registered in Azerbaijan:
- Minus 10% discount before 01.10 – EUR 360
- Final cost – EUR 400
- Minus 10% for the second and next delegates
Take advantage of the chance – register with an additional -10% discount using the promo code IBM via the link!
Live, learn, and explore new opportunities with InvestPro conferences. Details are on the web page https://bosco-conference.com/en/ and https://bosco-conference.com/en/conference/2023/investpro-azerbaijan-baku-2023.
#InvestPro #UAE #Dubai #Turkiye #Istanbul #Azerbaijan #Baku #Poland #Warsaw #BoscoConference
International Business Magazine is a Strategic Media Partner for this Event.