The corporate has proclaimed that state owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Company’s (ADNOC) maiden fully AI and Big Data powered Panorama Digital Command Centre has generated over staggering AED3.67bn ($1 billion) in business worth since being enforced 3 years ago.
Panorama is solitary amongst the digital transformation initiatives of ADNOC, its Vitality and Future Operations Decoded: –
During the current on-going crisis, Panorama has widely been utilized by ADNOC for simulations and strategizing the state of affairs coming up with.
ADNOC’s Panorama’s real-time data analytical and visualization centre permits to spearhead efficiencies and provide a proper response system to complicated marketplace dynamics.
The Panorama system aggregates real time data analytical information provided from ADNOC’s fourteen subsidiary and group corporations optimally utilize analytical models, AI and Humongous Data pool to breed operational recommendations.
Thereby the Panorama Data Centre is one of the few that could be a totally integrated, real-time data visualization centre designed for supporting ADNOC unlock efficiencies, and establish new corridors to optimise performance.
ADNOC’s senior vice chairman, digital Abdul Nasser Al Mughairbi stated that “The vitality of embedding digital technology in businesses has never been this huge and ADNOC’s continuous investment in digital transformation over the preceding three years permits them to be additionally resilient, alert and approachable in navigating today’s ever changing vibrant market landscape.”
Mr. Mughairbi further added that “Their Panorama Digital Command Centre acts as the ‘eyes on the ground’ as well as permits them towards better speed, accessibility, and integration across all core operations – the significant attributes looked-for creation of worthy business collections.”
In the future, Al Mughairbi also stated that ADNOC Corporation further has plans for “Advanced projects” for diverse digital efforts, as well as widened AI solutions, Integrate blockchain applications and digital modelling capabilities.
Future Course of Actions Decoded: –
- ADNOC stated that Panorama’s digital hub is additionally facultative an agile response throughout the Current on-going crisis state of affairs.
- ADNOC cluster Digital team is managing the command centre, which is being accessed through secure remote work settings.
- Few of the other varied digital initiatives representing the Panorama’s Digital Command Centre in light of making the nation proud is its first of its kind in the world, innovative, dynamic Smart Data Pool analytics Thamama Subsurface Collaboration Centre (TSCC); optimally utilizing AI-assisted worth chain modelling and prognosticative maintenance technologies; and blockchain-based hydrocarbon accounting.
- Recently, ADNOC and Abu-Dhabi Power Corporation (ADPower) have conjointly launched a maiden joint venture power project tender for generating, 3,200MW high-voltage, and direct electricity (HVDC) subsea transmission system within the Middle East & North African (MENA) territory.
- The following project is predicted to shrink the ADNOC’s offshore facilities CO2 gas footprint by up to 30% through ADPower’s economical onshore power production.