The Data and Future Of Financial Services summit will bring together all the leading experts to provide in a cross-cutting view of the emerging regulatory and ethical standards for data analytics, processing, and management; to examine the data-related developments of most concern to regulators, and to discuss the fundamental changes that lie ahead. The event will also enable c-suite executives to benefit from real-life case studies and best practices in the use, collection, and sharing of data.
An impressive array of top experts will guide delegates through
the key issues, including:
- As financial services become more data-driven, how do you achieve a balance between innovation and regulation?
- Data analytics – the latest developments
- UK regulators’ data science strategies
- Successfully coping with the data-related challenges in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- How are Artificial Intelligence, APIs and Open Banking transforming the data framework in the financial services sector?
- Developing an ethical culture for the use of data. Instigating a cultural change whereby an ethical approach to data becomes an integral part of your data team strategy
- Balancing privacy and profit
- International regulatory cooperation on data rules – which reporting regimes are generating the majority of the demand for data today?
- Data identity and privacy, customer experience, and data personalization
- Enhancing the value of data via social media and other sources
- Establishing internationally accepted data standards for the FS industry
- Regulation of cross-border flows of data
- Comparison of international data protection laws
- Owning AI – introducing a culture of fairness, and understanding of bias in the data model.
Key Speakers include:
- Roger Taylor, Chair, Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Steven Green, Head of Central Data Services, Innovation, Strategy, and Competition Division, FCA
- Vivienne Artz, Chief Privacy Officer, Refinitiv
- Clare Black, Director of Corporate Affairs & Communications, Innovate Finance
- David Beardmore, Commercial Director, The Open Data Institute
- Lord Clement-Jones CBE, Consultant, DLA Piper, Co-Chair, All- Party Parliamentary Group on AI, Former Chair, House of Lords Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence
- Mikael Down, Executive Director for Assessment, Policy and Insights, The Banking Standards Board
- Ian Evans, Managing Director EMEA, OneTrust Vendorpedia™
- Christine Foster, Managing Director for Innovation, The Alan Turing Institute
- Dawd Haque, Global Lead for Regulatory Market Initiatives, Transformation & Strategy, Deutsche Bank
- Igor Lobanov, Chief Digital Architect, Legal & General
- Caroline Louveaux, Group Chief Privacy Officer, Mastercard
- Simon McDougall, Executive Director for Technology and Innovation, ICO
- Angelique Mohring, CEO & Founder, GainX
- Olga Petrenko, Head of Market Data, ESMA
- Harriet Rees, Head of Data Science, Starling Bank
- Beju Shah, Special Advisor Future of Finance & Digital, Bank of England
- Justin Shaw-Gray, Account Director, Synack Inc
- Mark Walmsley, CISO, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
The full event program, speaker list can be viewed on the event website by clicking the link below:
Delegate Fee: £645.00+ VAT *Use discount code ‘CRYPTOIBM’ to receive a 20% discount off the standard fee and £595.00 early bird fee.
Registration Options: *in all cases the code above must be mentioned for the discount to be applied.