Core Highlights: –
- Infosys, the Digital Innovation Partner with a strategic alliance with The Economist Group’s fresh global proposal for nurturing the dissertation regarding the sustainability within the global leaders as well as businesses.
- Infosys, a global leader’s in future-generation digitalized services as well as the consultants, as well as The Economist Group, global powering media firm, today have acknowledged and latest strategic partnership formed in order to empower as well as swiftening the sustainability solutions and then thereby power out a global-transitioning impetus via a fresh Business-to-business(B2B) model.
- With under just ten years to distribute on the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, businesses and institutions must power the lead in balancing our human objectives with the planet’s ability to sustain them.
- This ambition has powered out the Infosys and The Economist Group to join forces to generate the obligatory climate for transition. This resourcefulness is designed to unlock the long-term intellectual process of trades and other institutions, joining insights, innovation and influence, to discourse the most thought-provoking sustainability issues facing our planet today.
Statement from Lara Boro, CEO, The Economist Group: –
The CEO of The Economist Group, Lara Boro, stated that, “A sustainable future will depend on creative collaboration. This exciting partnership with Infosys shows how pooling strengths can accelerate innovation and amplify impact in the pursuit of progress.”
Statement from Salil Parekh, CEO, Infosys: –
The Infosys group, CEO Salil Parekh, emphasized out stating that, “At Infosys, our focus is to serve the preservation of our planet by shaping sustainability solutions which are driven by insights that inform, experiences that immerse, and platforms that drive action. We take great pride in leveraging the power of digital technologies to drive global business transformation.
As a digital innovation partner, we are delighted to catalyze evolution by supporting The Economist Group to enable global sustainability stakeholders and accelerate the agenda for global businesses towards a better, greener future.”
Story So Far: –
- The initial phase of the strategic, multi-year partnership will be broadcasted as well as initiated in October 2021. This will be alliancing two of the great firms by harnessing Infosys’ strategic unique state-of-the-art digital services and proficiencies with the robustness as well as depth line of The Economist Group’s global policy research, insights and events expertise.
- By leveraging their joint strong point as two organizations with a shared obligation to sustainable business practices, the partnership will witness in The Economist Group and Infosys momentum of the sustainability dialogue and stimulate action towards creating a better, more sustainable world.
Copyright 2021 for the Content, Images by International Business Magazine