Paris, France | Option to attend virtually
13 – 15 June, 2022 | 09:00 CET
The marcus evans 4th Edition Model Risk Management conference taking place on 13-15 June, 2022 in Paris, France, and virtually will provide unique, practical perspectives to help delegates adapt their model risk strategies to the evolving environment of model risk management with in-depth sessions on the implications and applications of AI and Machine Learning, adapting to new regulations, quantifying AI risks, maximizing efficiency through various validation and governance strategies, and constructing effective and holistic frameworks encompassing all aspects of MRM.
These hands-on sessions will be delivered by best-in-class industry professionals and cutting-edge global leaders who are uniquely equipped to pass on their expertise in this field. This event will enable banks to conquer emerging model risk challenges in regulation, ESG, AI, and establish a competitive advantage.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
- Assess explainability blind spots and risks with AI and machine learning models
- Evaluate the skills needed for the future professional profile in model risk management
- Assess the efficacy of machine learning applications with regard to data governance and AI models
- Enhance current model risk practices with AI and machine learning applications
- Utilize dynamic triage and processes to adapt to the evolving model governance landscape
- Assess emerging monitoring strategies for credit risk, IRB, and IFRS 9 models
Best Practices and Case Studies from:
- Anne-Cécile Kreig,Deputy Head of Model Risk Management (Group), Global Head of Models Independents Review, Société Générale
- Lian van Oudheusden, Head, Model Risk Management, First Rand Bank
- Dr Julian Phillips, Global Head of Model Risk Audit, HSBC
- Philipp Rindler, Head of AI Models Validation, UBS
- Jens Jakob Baltzer Rasmussen, Head of Provisioning and AI Model Validation, Nordea
- Giorgio Bocchi, Managing Director, Model Risk Officer, Bank of America
For more information please contact Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at email@example.com or visit the website link regarding Media Partners, Sponsors, and more: https://bit.ly/3MePT6f
International Business Magazine is the Official Media Partner for this event.