Global Digital Marketing Summit – E5 event brings together people and companies that shape the direction of the digital marketing industry. Get the latest industry knowledge, maximize opportunities and build your network.
- Work smarter with digital tools
- Turn data into actionable insights
- Learn how to effectively generate traffic, conversions and sales
- Using various channels in digital marketing
- Grow your customer base by implementing increase in brand awareness
Why be a part of the Global Digital Marketing Summit E-5?
Theme: The Next Big Digital Marketing – “Rethink into the inevitable”
A digital conference deep dives into digital marketing topics from global and local experts.
Our speakers have prepared truly relevant content containing the latest digital marketing ideas, relevant trends and opportunities that marketers need today:
We have also made sure that you can ask questions about the topic of the report in the Q&A sessions at the end of each presentation.
Get the opinions of different experts on the hottest topics in digital marketing. Join and listen to panel discussions. You can also share your point of view and listen to other participants’ ideas about digital marketing industry.
For more specific queries on your personal cases, you can simply leave a private message to the speaker on the platform .
- Ms. Stephanie Gutnik – Global Head of DOOH – Yahoo
- Ms. Val Anzaldo – Associate Creator Manager -LinkedIn
- Mr. Yasir Chowdhrey – Head Of Digital Marketing -DHL Express Malaysia
- Mr. Soma Ganti – Managing Director and Adobe Lead – Accenture
- Ms. Namrata Dhasmana – Human Resource – Genpact
- Digital Marketing Skill Institute – USA & Nigeria
‘The Next Big Digital Marketing Trends’ is a digital conference organised by Texila American University. Texila through its campuses in Guyana, Zambia offers both on-campus and online courses in a range of disciplines including healthcare, management, information technology, arts and sciences.
Texila American University:
Dominating and excelling in the Medical and Business education industry worldwide, Texila American University has its strong roots in Africa and South America. Being a major source of offering quality education and training in over 25+ countries, TAU is continuing to be the opportunity-giver for all aspiring students. Learning without burden and offering comprehension over precision is the key guideline that TAU stands by.
For Registration: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0EpZ0WYMSxemyaj7qNKpmA
International Business Magazine is the media partner for the event