December 22, 2020, Anguilla, West Indies
As 2021 emerges on the horizon, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla has compiled a list of 21 experiences to safely enjoy the best the Resort and the island have to offer.
“Anguilla has worked hard to keep visitors safe in these unprecedented times by creating a welcoming ‘bubble’ within the island. We want to ensure guests know that they will have a variety of activities on and off the Resort,” says Diego Angarita, the Resort’s General Manager.
Whether an aquatic adventure, the most colourful sunset or a taste of island flavours, there is plenty of reason to revel in paradise.
1. Watch a classic black and white movie under the stars at Sunset Lounge, the Resort’s see-and-be-seen spot for locals and guests.
2. Create an Instagram-able moment at the Resort’s famous “face chairs” and be sure to tag @FSAnguilla and #AnguillaSmiles for a chance to be featured on our channels.
3. Take in the fresh morning breeze while enjoying the sounds of gentle waves during an outdoor yoga class on Barnes Bay Beach.
4. Find Prince, the Resort’s mascot, and be sure to take a pic with our cute and friendly feline.
5. Boost your adrenaline by climbing to the top of the Resort’s rock-climbing wall in less than 3 minutes.
6. Feast on our signature conch fritters at SALT, the Resort’s signature restaurant where local cuisine takes centre stage.
7. Up your game with tips from the Resort’s tennis pro when you sign up for a 30-minute session.
8. Schedule a private fitness lesson on the beach for a challenging workout.
9. Head to Half Shell and sip on a Dean Supreme cocktail, which features leaves of the local moringa plant, known for its health benefits.
10. Order Bamboo Bar & Grill’s signature Bamboo Salad, a delectable concoction with local mangoes and passionfruit vinaigrette.
11. Work remotely from your terrace or one of our “Zoom Rooms” and turn every day into a working vacation.
12. Reserve a private cabana and enjoy a picnic lunch at Aletta Pool.
13. Try an Anguillan johnny cake, a culinary staple beloved by the country. Many restaurants have their own secret recipes, and it is impossible to have just one.
14. Let our Concierge reserve you a table at any of the 20+ restaurants participating in the Resort “bubble” to discover why Anguilla is known as the “Culinary Capital of the Caribbean.”
15. Play a round of golf at a Greg Norman-designed, 18-hole Championship Course located 10 minutes from the Resort.
16. Snap a photo in front of the famous West End Arch by land or by sea.
17. Follow in the footsteps of many celebrities who have jumped off the rock in Little Bay. Don’t forget to post on social media with the hashtag #LittleBay.
18. Kayak or snorkel along the coastline, from Crocus Bay to Little Bay, or on any of Anguilla’s 33 pristine beaches
19. Go scuba diving to spot an incredible array of tropical fish, sea turtles and untouched coral reefs.
20. Take a glass bottom boat tour to observe the beauty of the Caribbean waters.
21. Dine at Sandy Island or Prickley Pear and enjoy a private off-shore cay lunch with family and friends.