NEWS PROVIDED BY FreedomPay
– FreedomPay and JP Morgan strengthen their collaboration to support omnichannel solutions in UK and European retailers
JP Morgan, Europe’s # 1 web-based transaction shopper, selects FreedomPay to include card-present offers, enabling first-time in-store payment
PHILADELPHIA and LONDON, May 26, 2021 /– FreedomPay, the Next Level Commerce ™ platform of choice for thousands of merchants around the world, announces that they have expanded their commercial offering in the UK, EU, Switzerland and parts of the Nordic countries through a collaboration with JP Morgan.
As consumers return to store shopping, FreedomPay and JP Morgan have teamed up to provide an enhanced experience supported by Touchless Commerce solutions , including contactless card payment and digital wallet acceptance and PCI-validated P2PE security.
“FreedomPay is pleased to expand our relationship with JP Morgan to bring greater functionality to millions of shoppers through in-store payments,” said Tony Hammond , senior vice president of global product delivery at FreedomPay. “Advances in technology and changes in consumer behavior since COVID-19 have led many merchants to rethink their approach to customer experiences and the world of commerce.”
The FreedomPay platform provides numerous benefits for retail brands, including:
- The ability to unify commerce across properties, channels and regions within a single ‘open’, completely agnostic and flexible platform.
- The opportunity to centralize all data reports in an intelligent portal called Business Intelligence that shows payment and reconciliation records.
- The ability for customers to pay contactless in the store and create a contactless ecosystem.
- The power to improve commerce through market leading technology, FreedomPay fuses security, identity, payments, loyalty and advertising.
“Our work with FreedomPay will help us offer an in-store payment option to take advantage of our established e-commerce processing capabilities,” explained Basil Bailey , Product Manager for EMEA Merchant Services at JP Morgan. “Streamlining merchants’ operations will help them save costs, time, and drive growth.”
About FreedomPay FreedomPay’s
Next Level Commerce ™ platform transforms existing payment systems and processes from legacy to cutting edge. As theA leading choice for many of the world’s largest businesses in retail, hospitality, lodging, gaming, sports and entertainment, foodservice, education, healthcare and financial services, FreedomPay technology is expressly designed to deliver strong performance like a rock in the highly complex world trade environment.
The company maintains a world-class security environment and was the first to gain the coveted PCI Security Standards Council validation against the end-to-end (P2PE / EMV) encryption standard in North America. FreedomPay’s robust payment, security, identity, and data analytics solutions are available in store, online, and on mobile devices and are supported by rapid API adoption.www.freedompay.com
Source: – FreedomPay